Friday 27 June 2008

Friday Archive























Sorry folks - another (dreary) comic from the archive.

I don't think I was the only one out there who felt that law school was more like a sausage factory.

University in general. When did we stop having "a go" on the job and insist that everyone had to have a degree? (though I am immensely grateful for the modern and sophistocated medical and engineering education systems)

Once upon a time, lawyers were grubby little apprentices just like butchers or blacksmiths. Not a noble calling at all.

I wish VTAC forms had a check box for "blacksmith". At least by the time I was 25 I'd have paid off my cottage and had a new set of shoes for the Clydesdale - rather than a rusted out Nissan Bluebird and an exorbitant HECS debt.

No comments: